- It’s finally starting to feel like spring here. I can’t wait until it’s beach season. I’ll go to Target one of these days and try not to buy ALL OF THE BIKINIS.
- I’m loving these running shoes. I’ve been looking for a good shoe to combat my shin splints and Brooks have been lovely so far. Anyone with tips on how to manage shin splints? Much appreciated. ❤️
- Today my sister and I are supposed to be making these chocolate scones (!!!) from Sally’s Baking Addiction. I love Saturday.
- We’ll be pairing our scones with pour over coffees – loving our little gadget and the super smooth cup of coffee it makes. I don’t have time during the weekday mornings so we save it for the weekends. ☕️👌🏼☕️
- Next week I have two birthdays I need to prep for –how do you buy men gifts that they’ll actually like? This past holiday season I got my boyfriend an exotic jerky collection from Man Crates. They have a ton of other “man” themed gifts if you’re ever in a pinch and don’t know what to get the man in your life for a birthday or father’s day.
- I’ve been half attempting the 21 Day Fix again, but I really know I should just be eating more fruits and vegetables.
- How do I keep my herb garden alive? I planted rosemary, basil, mint and parsley. Last year only half of my plants made it to the end of the summer 🙈
- How was your week? Make anything fun? Here’s to another relaxing weekend with lots of sun and time to relax.
This post contains affiliate links, but are of things I totally love and recommend!