2016 was quite a year! Here’s a little review of this memorable year & its most popular posts.
- I wrote 47 blog posts
- Had growth on Instagram from 300 to 1,600+ followers. Are we Insta-pals yet? You can find me here!
- Landed 11 sponsored posts (thank you for supporting the brands that make CBB possible!)
- I got a full time job that I enjoy.
- I took a chance at getting straighter teeth in May (& am cheesing so much more because of SmileDirectClub!)
- I got engaged in Disney World and we’re planning for our November 2017 wedding!
Here are my top 10 most viewed recipes of 2016 that I hope you’ll enjoy!
2016 Most Popular Posts
- Smile Direct Club Invisible Aligner Review – I took a leap of faith towards a straighter smile and everyone has been very receptive to my post updates! Thank you for making it such a popular post on the blog and on Google!
- Garlic Parmesan Holiday Cheeseball – Every time I see this cute little face I smile a little bit. It tastes great as a party appetizer, too!
- Homemade Mocha Cupcakes: Two Ways – I’m totally a Salted Caramel fan, but I also like Peppermint Mocha in the winter. Which one is your favorite?
- How to Get a Straighter Smile Without Going Completely Broke – I seriously would not have been able to afford invisible aligners for my teeth if it were not for SmileDirectClub, and for that, I thank them.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with a Brownie Crust – Guys, I ate way too much of this cheesecake. It was so good. Cheesecake in general is really great, but with a brownie crust it is absolutely divine.
- Healthier Habits for the Whole Family: How to Brush a Stubborn Dog’s Teeth – It was only a matter of time before this little puppy guy made his big blog debut. He is 100% a stubborn dog and hates having his teeth brushed. The Purina DentaLife chews are some of his favorite treats.
- Homemade Crispy French Bread – There is nothing quite like the smell of freshly homemade bread baking in your own oven. This was really fun to make and would be an excellent base of a garlic bread to pair alongside meatballs or chicken parmesan.
- Invisible Aligners Essentials Kit – I know the point of having invisible aligners is making sure nobody knows you’re straightening your teeth, but I love sharing what helped make my journey easier/less painful! I’m almost done with treatment and can’t wait to have an awesome smile for the New Year.
- Cornbread French Toast – I have been yearning for this french toast for ages now. I think I’ll have to make it for our next girls brunch party!
- How to Make Cold Brew Iced Coffee and a Video – Hopefully I can get back into doing more videos for 2017 – this is one of my favorite ways to make coffee, especially in the summer time!
Three cheers for another year in the books and an excellent one ahead of us!