2016 was quite a year! Here’s a little review of this memorable year & its most popular posts.
- I wrote 47 blog posts
- Had growth on Instagram from 300 to 1,600+ followers. Are we Insta-pals yet? You can find me here!
- Landed 11 sponsored posts (thank you for supporting the brands that make CBB possible!)
- I got a full time job that I enjoy.
- I took a chance at getting straighter teeth in May (& am cheesing so much more because of SmileDirectClub!)
- I got engaged in Disney World and we’re planning for our November 2017 wedding!
Here are my top 10 most viewed recipes of 2016 that I hope you’ll enjoy!
2016 Most Popular Posts
- Smile Direct Club Invisible Aligner Review - I took a leap of faith towards a straighter smile and everyone has been very receptive to my post updates! Thank you for making it such a popular post on the blog and on Google!
- Garlic Parmesan Holiday Cheeseball - Every time I see this cute little face I smile a little bit. It tastes great as a party appetizer, too!
- Homemade Mocha Cupcakes: Two Ways - I’m totally a Salted Caramel fan, but I also like Peppermint Mocha in the winter. Which one is your favorite?
- How to Get a Straighter Smile Without Going Completely Broke - I seriously would not have been able to afford invisible aligners for my teeth if it were not for SmileDirectClub, and for that, I thank them.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with a Brownie Crust - Guys, I ate way too much of this cheesecake. It was so good. Cheesecake in general is really great, but with a brownie crust it is absolutely divine.
- Healthier Habits for the Whole Family: How to Brush a Stubborn Dog’s Teeth - It was only a matter of time before this little puppy guy made his big blog debut. He is 100% a stubborn dog and hates having his teeth brushed. The Purina DentaLife chews are some of his favorite treats.
- Homemade Crispy French Bread - There is nothing quite like the smell of freshly homemade bread baking in your own oven. This was really fun to make and would be an excellent base of a garlic bread to pair alongside meatballs or chicken parmesan.
- Invisible Aligners Essentials Kit - I know the point of having invisible aligners is making sure nobody knows you’re straightening your teeth, but I love sharing what helped make my journey easier/less painful! I’m almost done with treatment and can’t wait to have an awesome smile for the New Year.
- Cornbread French Toast - I have been yearning for this french toast for ages now. I think I'll have to make it for our next girls brunch party!
- How to Make Cold Brew Iced Coffee and a Video - Hopefully I can get back into doing more videos for 2017 - this is one of my favorite ways to make coffee, especially in the summer time!
Three cheers for another year in the books and an excellent one ahead of us!
Cheyanne @ No Spoon Necessary
Happy New Year, girlfriend! Well, you had a great AND delicious 2016! I can't wait to see what deliciousness you bring to the table (err blog?) in 2017! Cheers, dear!!
Thanks, Chey!! It was really a fabulous year and I'm going to do everything I can to make this year even better than the last one 🙂